Thursday, July 17, 2014


Security has become a front burner topic for the boards and executives that I spend my days conferring with, and that can only help in the defense of their companies and the worlds critical infrastructure. As part of my commitment to educate and empower (and occasionally entertain) the worlds most critical of companies, I'm pleased to let you know that these blogs have now been picked up as regular articles in CSO Magazine (an IDG Publication), plus a regular 15 minute interview each week on CBS radio (Wednesday's at 11:45am US Pacific Time) to focus on the current topic. Please read my first two articles here:

Competing on Trust

Leading Life Sciences Security

I look forward to continuing to engage with your here, on the new CSO Magazine site, via Twitter , in one of my keynote speaking events, and of course old fashioned voice and email. Stay safe my friends.

No comments: